Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Rainy Day

This week Punui-o-toka made a rainy day drawing using dye and crayons. We were allowed to draw a rainbow with coloured crayons, but i chose not to. The colours are Navy Blue, Black and Light Blue, I call Light Blue "Cyan" mostly. First we used White crayons to make raindrops, ripples and a line for you to see where the sky is and where the ground is. Then I dyed with the Black for the clouds and concrete, but I needed blue aswell for the sky and the ripples. I didn't get to use Light Blue because Mr Breach took it before I came to dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about