Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My Personal Logo Design

This week I have been learning about logos that you could recognize when they're big and when they're small. I created my own personal logo that describes me. I started making my own logo designs in my designing book. I was required to make 5-6 logo designs with different shapes and other details, but I needed to keep them simple so it will be easy to recognize. For the shape of my logo I chose a shield because it is just like a square on top of an upside down triangle. For my details I created my own Pikachu and two pokeballs. I chose for my logo to be the colour cyan because it is a very tense and light colour. I chose for my name to be red because it brings out the cyan colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about